ASMR Unpacking Yamaha YZ250F 2022
Here is the unpacking and assembling of the brand new Yamaha YZ250F 2022 straight from the box. We decided to make the video without music and comments because it’s very rare to see how a bike is shipped from the factory and prepared in a dealer shop.
Yamaha YZ250F 2022 has several updates compared with the 2021 model:
- The rear wheel hub is more lightweight and rigid, along with a new rear sprocket and chain. All this reduces unsprung weight and driveline inertia, contributing to more agile handling.
- The rear rim is wider to accommodate a wider 110/90-19 tire.
- The rear wheel has a new three-cross-spoke pattern for optimized rigidity, improved traction, and impact reaction.
- Revised suspension settings to strike the perfect balance between the wider rear tire and lightened rear wheel assembly.
- New premium Yamaha Blue and dark blue graphics are embedded to provide excellent durability and scratch resistance. New blacked-out radiator louvers add to the aggressive look.